VIDEO TEXTILE ART SALON
- PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
- Participant must be an adult of any nationality.
- Artwork must have been created no earlier than 2016.
- Each artwork must be allusive to the textile in an unrestricted interpretation.
- The artwork may have been done previously, but not have been awarded.
- Only one artwork may be submitted.
- The artwork´s title must be integrated at the beginning of the presentation.
- The theme, and the concept shall be “Sustainable City”.
- The format of the video must be compatible with the spanish system. It is suggested that countries that use another format, convert it before sending it to avoid any reading failure.
- The registration form must be downloaded, filled out, printed and signed, then scanned and sent to the following e-mail: email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line must read: VIDEO TEXTILE ART. Attach one color images of the artwork image and the video archive: 300 dpi (with 21.5 cm or 8.5 inch base,) in JPEG or TIFF format. (KEEP IN MIND THAT THE IMAGES SENT WILL BE USED FOR THE CATALOGUE).
- Pay a non-reimbursable registration fee for the amount of 75€, which covers the registration of one (1) artwork to be considered by the Jury. In the attached registration form please indicate either payment option:
- Credit/Debit Card: Payable ONLINE. Follow The Payment Button
- Pay Pal: email@example.com or Follow Payment Button Below.
- Western Union: María Ortega Gálvez, Address c/ Emilio Vargas, 17, 28043 Madrid
- Scan your receipt as proof of payment and send to the following e-mail along with your registration and images to: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to: email@example.com The subject line must read: VIDEO TEXTILE ART SALON
- For purposes of event publicity, participants shall surrender all publication rights of their artwork images.
- SELECTION PROCESS
- Artworks shall be selected by a group of three renown international judges.
- Results shall be published at: http:/www.madrid2019.wta-online.org
- Selected participants shall be notified through the e-mail provided in the registration form.
- Three awards and several honorary mentions shall be awarded according to the Jury’s decision.
|– March 24/2019||– Deadline for sending in the registration form, artwork photos, and proof of payment|
|– May 24/2019||–
– Publication of selected artworks by the Jury
|– July 28/2019||–
– Deadline for reception of selected artworks
|– September 17/2019||–
– Inauguration 8th WTA Biennial
|– November 3/2019||–
– Closure 8th WTA Biennial
– Return of artworks
SENDING THE ARTWORKS
- The video archive must be sent via Dropbox or WeTransfer to the
- WTA shall issue each participating artist one (1) digital format catalogue (CD)
and one (1) certificate of participation.