PHOTOGRAPHY TEXTILE IMAGE SALON
- PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
- Participant must be an adult of any nationality.
- Artwork must have been created no earlier than 2014, and must have never been exhibited.
- Images may be in black & white or color, camera-direct, or with digital intervention. Manually intervened photographs shall not be accepted.
- The theme, and the concept shall be “Sustainable City”.
- Artists must guarantee their ownership of the image presented herein.
- Participants shall be the only responsible legal parties for the content of the artworks presented herein.
- The registration form must be downloaded, filled out, printed and signed, then scanned and sent to the following e-mail: email@example.com with copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line must read: PHOTOGRAPHY TEXTILE IMAGE. Attach one image (in colour) of the artwork, with a neutral background, 300 dpi (with 21.5 cm or 8.5 inch base), in JPEG or TIFF format. (KEEP IN MIND THAT THE IMAGES SENT WILL BE USED FOR JUDGING AND THE CATALOGUE).
- Pay a non-reimbursable registration fee in the amount of 90€ (which includes the costs of printing the image and the required mounting), as well as the right to be evaluated (one artwork) by the Jury. In the attached registration form please indicate either payment option:
- Credit/Debit Card: Payable ONLINE (Follow Payment Botton Below)
- Pay Pal: email@example.com or follow payment botton below.
- Western Union: María Ortega Gálvez, Address c/ Emilio Vargas, 17, 28043 Madrid
- Scan your receipt as proof of payment and send to the following e-mail along with your registration and images: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to: email@example.com. Specify in the subject line: PHOTOGRAPHY TEXTILE IMAGE.
For purposes of the event’s publicity, participants shall surrender all publication rights of their artwork images.
- SELECTION PROCESS
- Artworks shall be selected by a group of three renown international judges.
- Results shall be published at: http:/www.madrid2019.wta-online.org
- Selected participants shall be notified through the e-mail provided in the registration form.
- Three awards and several honorary mentions shall be awarded according to the Jury’s decision.
|March 24/2019||Deadline for sending in the registration form, artwork photos, and proof of payment|
Publication of selected artworks by the Jury
Deadline for reception of selected artworks
Inauguration 8th WTA Biennial
Closure 8th WTA Biennial
Return of artworks
- SENDING THE ARTWORKS
- The photographic file must be sent via Dropbox or WeTransfer to the e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to: email@example.com
- WTA shall issue each participating artist one (1) digital format catalogue (CD) and one (1) certificate of participation.