75,00€ – 660,00€Select options
75,00€ – 660,00€
INTERNATIONAL CALL LARGE FORMAT TEXTILE ART SALON-INDOORS
- PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
- Participant must be an adult of any nationality.
- Artwork must have been created no earlier than 2014, and must have never been exhibited.
- The theme, and the concept shall be “Sustainable City”.
- The registration form must be downloaded, filled out, printed and signed, then scanned and sent to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to: email@example.com. The subject line must read: LARGE FORMAT TEXTILE ART-INDOORS. Attach two color images of the artwork: one of the complete artwork and one detail, with a neutral background, 300 dpi (with 21.5 cm or 8.5 inch base,) in JPEG or TIFF format. (KEEP IN MIND THAT THE IMAGES SENT WILL BE USED FOR JUDGING AND THE CATALOGUE).
- Pay a non-reimbursable registration fee for the amount of 75€, which covers the registration of one (1) artwork to be considered by the Jury. In the attached registration form please indicate either payment option:
- Credit/Debit Card: Payable at the website: http:/www.madrid2019.wta-online.org
- Pay Pal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Union: María Ortega Gálvez, Address c/ Emilio Vargas, 17, 28043 Madrid
- Scan your receipt as proof of payment and send to the following e-mail along with your registration and images to: email@example.com with copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line must read: LARGE FORMAT TEXTILE ART-INDOORS.
- Two-dimensional artwork. Maximum measurements: 280 cm (height) x 150 cm (width). Minimum: 150 cm (height) x 50 cm (width).
- Three-dimensional artwork. Maximum measurements: 280 cm (height) x 200 cm (width) x 80 cm (depth). Minimum: 150 cm (height) x 50 cm (width) x 50 cm (depth).
- Maximum weight for artworks delivered in person: 20 Kg
- Maximum weight for artworks sent by mail: 15 Kg.
- Participants shall be financially responsible for transportation of the artwork to and from. Selected artworks must include hanging device and instructions to that effect (if necessary) as well as side orientation for staging the artwork.
- For purposes of event publicity, participants shall surrender all publication rights of their artwork images.
- SELECTION PROCESS
- Artworks shall be selected by a group of three renown international judges
- Results shall be published at: http:/www.madrid2019.wta-online.org; www.wta-online.org and www.idarte.org
- Selected participants shall be notified through the e-mail provided in the registration form.
- Three awards and several honorary mentions shall be awarded according to the Jury’s decision.
|March 24/2019||Deadline for sending in the registration form, artwork photos, and proof of payment|
|May 24/2019||Publication of selected artworks by the Jury|
|July 28/2019||Deadline for reception of selected artworks|
|September 17/2019||Inauguration 8th WTA Biennial|
|November 3/2019||Closure 8th WTA Biennial|
|2020||Return of artworks|
- SENDING THE ARTWORKS
- The total cost of transporting the artwork –country of origin to Spain, and from Spain to sender– shall be paid for by the participant.
- Artworks must be labeled as MUESTRA SIN VALOR COMERCIAL (SAMPLE WITHOUT COMMERCIAL VALUE) to the following address email@example.com.
- The address to where to send the artwork will be notified to the selected artists by e-mail.
- Artworks shall be returned within the following year after the closure of the show, to the address provided by the artist in the registration form.
- Artworks that are not donated to the WTA Organization shall be returned to their country of origin under the responsibility and liability of each artist, provided that full payment of all return costs are previously met by the artist.
- WTA shall issue each participating artist one (1) digital format catalogue (CD) and one (1)certificate of participation.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12